un-rust2 un-rust2

It's just a bit of a stick loop. The animation itself isn't bad, but it also looks like it could have been done on Pivot and imported to flash.

Marc-Alex123 responds:

its not pivot but thanx

McGruff the Crime Dog Ep1 McGruff the Crime Dog Ep1

Made me laugh. Maybe a bit longer and with more scenarios.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Somethings missing.

Its not the same as the earlier ones, where it was just a guy killing some civilians, now its like hank (and the other protagonists) are trieng to overthrow a gang or something, its not the same, it kindof wore out after 4, its still badass, but its not the same, get what im saying?

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Sorry evil dog.

I had to give you a 1/5 for many reasons.

1. Controls, i couldent tell where the little dot was going, if it was going up, down, or any of the slants.

2. Lag, You made the game so complicated, it was lagging bad, i tried to play the game, but the lag stopped me from hitting the notes on time.

3. Not simplistic. We loved punk o matic 1 because it was simple, you could go in, pick the riffs, and your good! here, we have to change our Characters, Write tons of songs, perform them (on a crappy game engine might i add).

Please fix these problems, make a new "song play" engine, As much as i know you hate guitar hero, it seems to be an effective system, fix the lag, (do we need tons of amps in the back with a song playing? and maybe cut down a feature or two.

Press "H" Button Mash Press "H" Button Mash

wait?

this game is good and all, but, didnt you submit this a bit ago?

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

kewl

awsome game, heres my 2 songs, please message me with comments, song one: 1---1---0---2---0---551---0---551-0--
---0---1---2---3---4-5-6-789---3---2-
--2----2---0---1---2---3-4---0---5-0-
--0--------b00------b0-----0---6-b-1-
--2---0--3-4-3-4-3-ba-0---1---2-2-3-4 -5-0---9-2-5----06-8-8-1----1----6--1 ----4-4-06---5-8-1--3-4-3-4--4-a- song2:
a--------------------------------

Hydroxification Hydroxification

Went too overboard on the dubstep, but is well put together.

Fast Cars Fast Cars

It has a bit of a Gran Turismo 2 feel, keep it up!

Newgrounds Rumble BGM3 Newgrounds Rumble BGM3

good

i modded this in to my guitar hero copy, its hard, evil dog, you play like a pro.